Thursday, December 2, 2010

UNTO THE HILLS

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help” (Psalm 121:1)


I have always admired Dr. Graham so when i saw this book on Booksneeze, i grab my opportunity to request this book. I am definitely not disappointed. This is 365 daily devotional carefully written, easily understood and inspired me. Each  daily devotional start with a carefully selected passage of scripture, follow by short but inspiring message from Dr. Graham and end with a prayer. 


For those who is too busy definitely can benefit from this short devotional. You only need to spend few minute each day to get closer to GOD and feel inspired for the whole day. Its also a good opportunity to know scripture better. 


With Christmas around the corner, this book is definitely suitable as a gift for a new believer, or new born or whatever Christian you are, you will sure benefit from it and will reread it for many years to come. It will keep you inspired in this uninspired world, and keep you sane in this insane world with the guidance of inspiring scripture and prayer of the day.


I love this book so much! i give it 5 star out of 5 star. This book is gratefully received from Thomas Nelson Publisher as part of their booksneeze blogger program. i am not required to write positive review and therefore, the review is 100% opinion of my own.

No comments: